The purpose of this collaborative resource is to:
- Provide clinicians with resources to determine how medical students can learn the clinical ultrasound skills to help them better provide care for their patients.
- Provide medical educators with the tools to coordinate an educational curricula in medical school.
- Provide researchers with links to curricula and articles to help generate new ideas and a wish list on how to achieve academic rigor in future research projects.
- Provide administrators with data and contact personnel at respective medical institutions who are applying ultrasound education across the medical spectrum.
- Provide medical students with a one stop portal to coordinate the footprint of United States medical student ultrasound education and how best to get involved.